Aphid - Aphid Go away - Reform Agriculture

To assess agriculture problems and their solutions

Monday, February 7, 2022

Aphid - Aphid Go away

A rainy day it was. The cool winter months are at its end. It's February, charming the eyes. The weather whispering with the cool winds and the fog shattering between the plants. It's going to be all yellow into the fields. But a young whisper, could you hear it. 

"Yes, I am Aphid"
said those young aphids relishing on the tasty sap of mustard twigs.
"What are you doing on my field, these plants are mine, you cannot feed on them without my permission"
shouted the owner of farm. 
"If these mustard plant are yours, then we also belongs to you. 
My lord, please accept us"
the calm insinuated reply is something more than a reply.
"How it is possible, you are an intruder in my field. 
You had destroyed so much of my crop, you are pest, don't you??"
a normal reaction of any owner.
"But sir, we belong to you as much as the mustard.
Everything on this field is yours. So we."
The calm reply.
"Oh, but it is me, who will decide what belong to me and what is not."
"Who gives you that authority"
"I am the creator on this earth. The sky high buildings, the roads, rail, internet, robots, AI, cell phones, science, math, religion, philosophy, each and everything created by us."
"No --w, it is Nature, who is the creator. You are an agent to it."
A long discussion continued. The owner became angry seeing his arguments not good enough. He brought 5% NSKE and spayed it over all field and shouted -
"Yes, you all aphids belong to me. And now, I wish to kill you all."

A balanced stroke it was. He might have sprayed Acetamiprid 70SP @70g/ha in 500-600 lit water or Dimethaoate 30EC@660 ml/ha in 500-1000 lit water. But ironically he didn't. I am not able to speculate. But if you have any answer, please do.  
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment